All 6 art Reviews

Pico's School (Photo) Pico's School (Photo)

Nice!

Effin love this! Im just annoyed with darnells affro, but everything else is just awesome. The look in their eyes are just spot on! Dunno what else to say..

Also; if you guys take the time to look at the bottom, you'll see bob. me thinks Bob are a webmanager for NG, and Bob sais this pic rocks.

5/5
10/10

and a <3 ^^

XL Ambitions XL Ambitions

Wewt

Hawhaw yeah! Flash is my fav hero too! Startrek? Gtfo, flash's teh man!

Anyho..

*cough*

Smooth artwork and nice punchlines, and alot to read in authors comment. Whats not to like? :D

*smooch*

*^____^*

Torogoz responds:

Thank you so much for the kind comments, hope to keep you interested in future comics strips.

Reanimation Reanimation

W00p

Effin love the idea man! Im a sucker for games n such, and thus i sometimes keep myself busy thinking about "How would i cast a spell?" I salute you my good lad for not only bless me with this feast for my screens pixels, but showing me in what way i would reanimate a corpse. (Hurling fireballs straight down would prolly look kewl, but prolly not that efficient.)

Anyho i am in no way a nerd cause a facebook poll told me im not, thus making any assumptions that this is the case will be deemed invalid.

Awesome work dude! 5/5

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Hawt indeed

Whats with artists and self esteem. Oh yeah, if you dont insult your own work, be damn sure someone else will.

Tbh, you dont suck at drawing, most people actually DONT suck at it. There are more or less talented and skilled people, but its all a matter of practise. I understand teh funs in this, make no misstake, but at the same time i think its sad you dont even seem to try to improve / be happy with what you can do.

and uh.. His right shoulder seems sorta.. out of place.. or is it the left one.. >_>

Steampunk Halloween Steampunk Halloween

Oh pico..

All i have to say.. Now that's some fucking dedication! Leg shot to hell arms and rest of the body is more machine then flesg, and hes breathing out of a pumpkin, and STILL he wants thiems candy!

Wish i was that dedicated about anything in my life lol..

You the man Utah.

big assed elf spirit big assed elf spirit

I like

Like it alot dude. Yeah its unfinnished, i can tell, but from what i can tell the proportions and stuff is about right. ^^

And wth? Asses are suposed to be big. if it aint curved like one, it aint a woman.

Besides she seems quite muscular, and some females get bigger asses from jsut that. So yeah.. You deffo should finnish it imo. :)

bogdanfrost responds: