One Chance One Chance

I liked it.

Great, just great! This game isnt only stylish, its just so damn deep. Im so happy that you wont be adding a replay button. This game defines us, if played thrue seriously. Being the open minded type, trying to find deeper meanings to things, it made me think.

I also read "Blade9000" comment and the game became so much more real to me.

I hope to never be put into a situation where i have to chose between my familly and more time.

Thanks man, id like to consider this a work of art.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Poor clown..

I had a great time playing this game, and i just loved the graphic style and the controls.

I did however miss some sort of dodge mvoe, that didnt require jumping, sort of like a tuck and roll move. :P

To be honest there's not much to say here other than you guys are great at what you do!

Now ill just hold my breath untill you get madness onto Xbox and PS. ;D

Pleiades: The Old Tale Pleiades: The Old Tale

Nice!

Short, sweet and relaxing. Just what i needed this evening. :)

Cant really say much about the game, because i felt its perfect the way it is.

Kudos :)

But i agree with ViceO, colours emerging as you progress thrue the game would be a really nice touch to it.

But to be honest, id much rather see you leave this one as it is and work on a sequel. ;)

The crowd is pleased, but now they want more ;P

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I <3 y0

Man this game is just great. The art and theme is just genious! Its like a mix between some penguin flying game and the Pea slinging game i played oh so long time ago, only this one is well.. More interactive. Actually i could see this game on a Wii or DS. On a second thought, it should be!

Also i like the changes youve made to the game. Its alot faster to get anywhere now, and it feels like everything got a little more woosh to it. But ofc, the bird glitch ruins the game now wich is a damn shame..

Oh well, 5/5 and 10/10, and goodluck with the bug fixin! ;D

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Wewt!

I sucked at the original castle crasher, and alas, i suck at this one. I guess im not meant to be playing these sort of retro games : /.

Loved the graphics and the general idea of the game. Was just awesome to try a game were block actually worked in a logical way.

What Element are you What Element are you

wewt ^^

Man that was a cool "mini game". Liked the questions overall, such as what games i prefer. I got water xD And it describes my persona perfectly so i guess its kinda accurate if your honest lol

Kudos ^^

smileinyoursleep responds:

Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club

This was..

Just wrong..

Milk machine? And i love how all your games are like.. Touch her nipple "MOAN". Touch her mouth "MOAN". Touch her tits "MOAN".

Milk her and she moans? Like some dude said, you make girls seem like sluts, who loves anything you do to them. I know there are some sick fucks out there how really thinks this is arousing, irl or just this game in general.

Im not one of them.

And the low score isnt cause this game felt sorta disgusting, but cause of the lack of originality, and just overall boring.

2112-Coop Chapter4 2112-Coop Chapter4

Roar

One of the coolest flash games ive ever played! Ace work man!

Cant wait for the last part / parts! : <

Bulwark 53 Bulwark 53

Well..

The first gun i ever picked up happend to be the minigun. Wich was.. Boring. infinite ammo, no effects at all, and annoying sound. Also, it felt like a ghost town, but without the ghosts like.

it could have been a nice game, but you should have giving it a bit more tuning.

Good job on sound and feel though :)

Arsenal 2 Arsenal 2

Should have made a flash movie..

The low score is all about the gameplay man.. You really know how to handle flash i can see that, but the gameplay was just to.. stiff. The mood, and the settings were there. And the animation was really slick, but the controls, and the missions didnt do much for me. The only thing i actually really enjoyed was the intro, thats it. So im telling ya; Make a flash film instead, cause you got a good story going, and you got the skills to make a really sweet film..

Anyway, nice job. ^^